2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.31
- ICD-9-CM 312.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 312.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 312.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 312.31: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F63.0 Pathological gambling
- Compulsive gambling
- Gambling disorder
- Pathological gambling disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 312.31
- Disturbance - see also Disease
- Gambling, pathological 312.31