2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.3
Adjustment disorder with disturbance of conduct
- Short description: ADJUST DISOR/DIS CONDUCT.
- ICD-9-CM 309.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 309.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 309.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Adjustment disorder W disturbance of conduct
- Conduct disturbance as adjustment reaction
- Destructiveness as adjustment reaction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F43.24 Adjustment disorder with disturbance of conduct