2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 304.83
Combinations of drug dependence excluding opioid type drug in remission
- Short description: COMB DRUG DEP NEC-REMISS.
- ICD-9-CM 304.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 304.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 304.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 304.83: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F19.21 Other psychoactive substance dependence, in remission
- Combined drug dependence, excluding opioid, in remission
- Drug dependence, combined, excluding opioid, in remission
- Drug dependence, combined, excluding opioid, remission
- Polysubstance dependence in remission