2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 304.83
Combinations of drug dependence excluding opioid type drug in remission
- Short description: Comb drug dep NEC-remiss.
- ICD-9-CM 304.83 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 304.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 304.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 304.83: 2012 2013 2014.
- Combined drug dependence, excluding opioid, in remission
- Drug dependence, combined, excluding opioid, in remission
- Drug dependence, combined, excluding opioid, remission
- Polysubstance dependence in remission
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F19.21 Other psychoactive substance dependence, in remission