2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.23
- ICD-9-CM 300.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 300.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.23: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F40.10 Social phobia, unspecified
- Fear of eating in public
- Generalised social phobia
- Generalized social phobia (disorder)
- Phobia, eating in public
- Phobia, social
- Social phobia, generalized
- Fear of:
- eating in public
- public speaking
- washing in public