2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.19
Other and unspecified factitious illness
- Short description: FACTITIOUS ILL NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 300.19 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 300.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.19: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Combined physical and psychological symptoms
- Dissociative convulsions
- Factitious asthma
- Factitious disorder
- Factitious disorder w combined physical and psychological symptoms
- Factitious disorder w predominantly physical signs and symptoms
- Factitious disorder with combined physical AND psychological symptoms
- Factitious disorder with predominantly physical signs
- Factitious disorder with predominantly physical signs and symptoms
- Factitious psychosis
- Factitious skin disease
- Self-induced non-photosensitive epilepsy
- multiple operations or hospital addiction syndrome (301.51)
- Factitious disorder (with combined psychological and physical signs and symptoms) (with predominantly physical signs and symptoms) NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F68.8 Other specified disorders of adult personality and behavior