2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.53
Acute or chronic graft-versus-host disease
- Short description: AC ON CHRN GRFT-VS-HOST.
- ICD-9-CM 279.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 279.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 279.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 279.53: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D89.812 Acute on chronic graft-versus-host disease
- Acute chronic graft versus host disease
- Acute on chronic graft versus host disease
- Acute on chronic graft versus host disease due to kidney transplant
- Graft versus host disease due to kidney transplant
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 279.53
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome