2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.53
Acute on chronic graft-versus-host disease
- Short description: Ac on chrn grft-vs-host.
- ICD-9-CM 279.53 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 279.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 279.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 279.53: 2013 2014 2015.
- Acute chronic graft versus host disease
- Acute on chronic graft versus host disease
- Acute on chronic graft versus host disease due to kidney transplant
- Graft versus host disease due to kidney transplant
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D89.812 Acute on chronic graft-versus-host disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 279.53
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome