2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.3
Vitamin a deficiency with corneal ulceration and xerosis
- Short description: VIT A CORNEA ULCER/XEROS.
- ICD-9-CM 264.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 264.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 264.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 264.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E50.3 Vitamin A deficiency with corneal ulceration and xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency w corneal ulceration and xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency with corneal xerosis and ulcer
- Vitamin A deficiency, corneal ulceration and xerosis