2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.4
Vitamin a deficiency with keratomalacia
- Short description: VIT A KERATOMALACIA.
- ICD-9-CM 264.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 264.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 264.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 264.4: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E50.4 Vitamin A deficiency with keratomalacia
- Vitamin A deficiency w keratomalacia
- Vitamin A deficiency with keratomalacia