2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.75
Peripheral t-cell lymphoma, lymph nodes of inguinal region and lower limb
- Short description: PERIPH T CELL LYM INGUIN.
- ICD-9-CM 202.75 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.75 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.75.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.75: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.45 Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not classified, lymph nodes of inguinal region and lower limb
- Lymphoma peripheral T-cell
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma of inguinal lymph nodes
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma of lower limb lymph nodes
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, inguinal LN
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, leg LN