2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.76
Peripheral t-cell lymphoma, intrapelvic lymph nodes
- Short description: PERIPH T CELL LYM PELVIC.
- ICD-9-CM 202.76 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.76 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.76.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.76: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.46 Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not classified, intrapelvic lymph nodes
- Lymphoma peripheral T-cell
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma of intrapelvic lymph nodes
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, intrapelvic LN