2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 154.0
Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid junction
- Short description: MAL NEO RECTOSIGMOID JCT.
- ICD-9-CM 154.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 154.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 154.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 154.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Adenocarcinoma, rectosigmoid
- Cancer of the rectosigmoid junction
- Cancer of the rectosigmoid, adenocarcinoma
- Carcinoma of the rectosigmoid junction
- Colorectal cancer
- Colorectal cancer metastatic to brain
- Colorectal cancer, metastatic to brain
- Colorectal malignant neoplasm metastatic to brain
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of colon and rectum
- Primary adenocarcinoma of rectosigmoid junction
- Rectosigmoid junction cancer
- Colon with rectum
- Rectosigmoid (colon)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C19 Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid junction