2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 154.0
Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid junction
- Short description: Mal neo rectosigmoid jct.
- ICD-9-CM 154.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 154.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 154.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 154.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C19 Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid junction
- Adenocarcinoma, rectosigmoid
- Cancer of the rectosigmoid junction
- Cancer of the rectosigmoid, adenocarcinoma
- Carcinoma of the rectosigmoid junction
- Colorectal cancer
- Colorectal cancer metastatic to brain
- Colorectal cancer, metastatic to brain
- Colorectal malignant neoplasm metastatic to brain
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of colon and rectum
- Primary adenocarcinoma of rectosigmoid junction
- Rectosigmoid junction cancer
- Colon with rectum
- Rectosigmoid (colon)