2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.3
Friedlander's bacillus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: KLEBSIELLA INFECT NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 041.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 041.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.1 Klebsiella pneumoniae [K. pneumoniae] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Bacterial infection due to Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Friedlander's bacillus infection
- Infection due to extended spectrum beta-lactamase producing Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Klebsiella cystitis
- Klebsiella pneumoniae infection
- Klebsiella urinary tract infection
- Klebsiella UTI
- Meningitis due to Friedlander bacillus
- Urinary tract infection due to Klebsiella
- Infection by Klebsiella pneumoniae