2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.3
Friedländer's bacillus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- ICD-9-CM 041.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 041.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bacterial infection due to Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Friedlander's bacillus infection
- Infection due to extended spectrum beta-lactamase producing Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Klebsiella cystitis
- Klebsiella pneumoniae infection
- Klebsiella urinary tract infection
- Klebsiella UTI
- Meningitis due to Friedlander bacillus
- Urinary tract infection due to Klebsiella
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B96.1 Klebsiella pneumoniae [K. pneumoniae] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere