2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.83
Supervision of high-risk pregnancy with young primigravida
- Short description: SUPRV YOUNG PRIMIGRAVIDA.
- ICD-9-CM V23.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V23.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V23.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.83: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O09.611 Supervision of young primigravida, first trimester
- Supervision high risk teen pregnancy (age <16), primigravida
- Supervision high risk teen pregnancy (under age 16), primigravida (first pregnancy)
- Supervision of high risk pregnancy for teen pregnancy primigravida age 15 or younger done
- young primigravida complicating pregnancy (659.8)
- First pregnancy in a female less than 16 years old at expected date of delivery