2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.81
Supervision of high-risk pregnancy with elderly primigravida
- Short description: SUPRV ELDERLY PRIMIGRAV.
- ICD-9-CM V23.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V23.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V23.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.81: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- elderly primigravida complicating pregnancy (659.5)
- First pregnancy in a woman who will be 35 years of age or older at expected date of delivery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O09.511 Supervision of elderly primigravida, first trimester