2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V20.1
Other healthy infant or child receiving care
- Short description: CARE OF HEALTHY CHLD NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V20.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V20.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V20.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V20.1: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Medical or nursing care supervision of healthy infant in cases of:
- maternal illness, physical or psychiatric
- socioeconomic adverse condition at home
- too many children at home preventing or interfering with normal care
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z76.2 Encounter for health supervision and care of other healthy infant and child