2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.22
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of nasal cavities middle ear and accessory sinuses
- Short description: HX-NOSE/EAR/SINUS MALIG.
- ICD-9-CM V10.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V10.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.22: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.22 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of nasal cavities, middle ear, and accessory sinuses
- History of cancer of the nose and sinuses
- History of malignant neoplasm of middle ear
- History of malignant neoplasm of nasal cavity
- History of malignant neoplasm of nose AND/OR sinus
- History of of middle ear cancer
- History of of nasal cavity cancer
- History of of sinus cancer
- History of operative procedure on accessory sinus
- Hx of middle ear cancer
- Hx of nasal cavity cancer
- Hx of sinonasal cancer
- Hx of sinus cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.22
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.9