2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.21
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of larynx
- Short description: HX-LARYNGEAL MALIGNANCY.
- ICD-9-CM V10.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V10.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.21: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.21 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of larynx
- History of cancer of the larynx
- History of primary malignant neoplasm of larynx
- HX of CA larynx
- Hx of laryngeal cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.21
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.9