2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 919.4
Insect bite nonvenomous of other multiple and unspecified sites without infection
- Short description: INSECT BITE NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 919.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 919.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 919.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 919.4: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Arthropod bite wound
- Bite of reduviid bug
- Flea bites
- Insect bite - wound
- Insect bite reaction
- Mosquito bite
- Nonvenomous insect bite
- Nonvenomous insect bite of multiple sites
- Nonvenomous insect bite without infection
- Nonvenomous snake bite
- Thrip bite
- Tick bite without infection
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T07 Unspecified multiple injuries