2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 919.4
Insect bite, nonvenomous, of other, multiple, and unspecified sites, without mention of infection
- Short description: Insect bite NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 919.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 919.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 919.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 919.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T07 Unspecified multiple injuries
- Arthropod bite wound
- Bite of reduviid bug
- Flea bites
- Insect bite - wound
- Insect bite reaction
- Mosquito bite
- Nonvenomous insect bite
- Nonvenomous insect bite of multiple sites
- Nonvenomous insect bite without infection
- Nonvenomous snake bite
- Thrip bite
- Tick bite without infection