2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.00
Unspecified site of ankle sprain
- Short description: SPRAIN OF ANKLE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 845.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 845.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 845.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.00: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S93.409A Sprain of unspecified ligament of unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S96.919A Strain of unspecified muscle and tendon at ankle and foot level, unspecified foot, initial encounter
- Ankle sprain 1st degree
- Ankle sprain 2nd degree
- Left ankle sprain
- Left ankle tendon strain
- Left ankle tendon tear
- Right ankle sprain
- Right ankle tendon strain
- Right ankle tendon tear
- Sprain of ankle
- Sprain of ankle, first degree
- Sprain of ankle, second degree
- Sprain of left ankle
- Sprain of right ankle
- Strain of tendon of foot and ankle
- Strain of tendon of left ankle
- Strain of tendon of right ankle
- Strain of tendon, foot or ankle
- Strain tendon, foot or ankle
- Tear of tendon of left ankle
- Tear of tendon of right ankle