2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 758.9
Conditions due to anomaly of unspecified chromosome
- Short description: CHROMOSOME ANOMALY NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 758.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 758.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 758.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 758.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q99.9 Chromosomal abnormality, unspecified
- Chromosomal anomaly
- CHROMOSOMAL ANOMALY (disorder)
- Genetic disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 758.9
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9
- chromosomes, chromosomal 758.9
- Mosaicism, mosaic (chromosomal) 758.9