2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.12
Noise-induced hearing loss
- Short description: HEARING LOSS D/T NOISE.
- ICD-9-CM 388.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 388.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 388.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.12: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat noise induced hearing loss
- Both sides noise induced hearing loss
- Hearing loss, noise induced
- Left noise induced hearing loss
- Noise induced bilateral hearing loss
- Noise induced hearing loss
- Noise induced left hearing loss
- Noise induced right hearing loss
- Right noise induced hearing loss
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H83.3X9 Noise effects on inner ear, unspecified ear