2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.12
Noise-induced hearing loss
- Short description: Hearing loss d/t noise.
- ICD-9-CM 388.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 388.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.12: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H83.3X9 Noise effects on inner ear, unspecified ear
- Bilat noise induced hearing loss
- Both sides noise induced hearing loss
- Hearing loss, noise induced
- Left noise induced hearing loss
- Noise induced bilateral hearing loss
- Noise induced hearing loss
- Noise induced left hearing loss
- Noise induced right hearing loss
- Right noise induced hearing loss