2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.14
Visual distortions of shape and size
- Short description: DISTORTION OF SHAPE/SIZE.
- ICD-9-CM 368.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 368.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.14: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.15 Visual distortions of shape and size
- Distortion of visual image
- Finding of movement of visual image
- Hysterical macropsia
- Hysterical micropsia
- Interocular amplitude asymmetry
- Macropsia due to organic disease
- Micropsia due to organic disease
- Perception of things changing shape
- Shapes in visual field
- Visual distortion