2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.14
Visual distortions of shape and size
- Short description: Distortion of shape/size.
- ICD-9-CM 368.14 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Distortion of visual image
- Finding of movement of visual image
- Hysterical macropsia
- Hysterical micropsia
- Interocular amplitude asymmetry
- Macropsia due to organic disease
- Micropsia due to organic disease
- Perception of things changing shape
- Shapes in visual field
- Visual distortion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H53.15 Visual distortions of shape and size