2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 297.0
Paranoid state simple
- Short description: PARANOID STATE, SIMPLE.
- ICD-9-CM 297.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 297.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 297.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 297.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F22 Delusional disorders
- Paranoid state, simple
- Simple paranoid state
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 297.0