2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 297.0
Paranoid state simple
- Short description: Paranoid state, simple.
- ICD-9-CM 297.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 297.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 297.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 297.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Paranoid state, simple
- Simple paranoid state
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F22 Delusional disorders
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 297.0