2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 039.9
Actinomycotic infection of unspecified site
- Short description: ACTINOMYCOSIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 039.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 039.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 039.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 039.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A42.9 Actinomycosis, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A43.9 Nocardiosis, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B47.1 Actinomycetoma
- Actinomycosis infection , mycetoma
- Actinomycotic infection
- Actinomycotic mycetoma
- Actinomycosis NOS
- Maduromycosis NOS
- Nocardiosis NOS