2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 039.9
Actinomycotic infection of unspecified site
- Short description: Actinomycosis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 039.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 039.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Actinomycosis infection , mycetoma
- Actinomycotic infection
- Actinomycotic mycetoma
- Gram positive bacterial infection with bacteria of the genus nocardia.
- Actinomycosis NOS
- Maduromycosis NOS
- Nocardiosis NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A42.9 Actinomycosis, unspecified
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A43.9 Nocardiosis, unspecified
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B47.1 Actinomycetoma