2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V76.11
Screening mammogram for high-risk patient
- Short description: SCREEN MAMMOGRAM HI RISK.
- ICD-9-CM V76.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V76.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V76.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V76.11: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z12.31 Encounter for screening mammogram for malignant neoplasm of breast
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer in high risk patient with family history of breast cancer done
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer, high risk w fhx of cancer
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer, high risk with family history of cancer