2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V76.11
Screening mammogram for high-risk patient
- Short description: Screen mammogram hi risk.
- ICD-9-CM V76.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V76.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V76.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V76.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer in high risk patient with family history of breast cancer done
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer, high risk w fhx of cancer
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer, high risk with family history of cancer
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z12.31 Encounter for screening mammogram for malignant neoplasm of breast