2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V29.1
Observation for suspected neurological conditions
- Short description: NB OBSRV SUSPCT NEURLGCL.
- ICD-9-CM V29.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V29.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V29.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V29.1: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P00.89 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by other maternal conditions