2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V29.9
Observation for unspecified suspected conditions
- Short description: NB OBSRV UNSP SUSPCT CND.
- ICD-9-CM V29.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V29.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V29.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V29.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P00.9 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by unspecified maternal condition
- Infant observed for suspected disease
- Observation of infant for suspected condition