2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.81
Supervision of high-risk pregnancy with elderly primigravida
- Short description: SUPRV ELDERLY PRIMIGRAV.
- ICD-9-CM V23.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V23.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V23.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.81: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O09.511 Supervision of elderly primigravida, first trimester
- elderly primigravida complicating pregnancy (659.5)
- First pregnancy in a woman who will be 35 years of age or older at expected date of delivery