2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 804.55
Open fractures involving skull or face with other bones without intracranial injury with prolonged (more than 24 hours) loss of consciousness without return to pre-existing conscious level
- Short description: OPN SKL/OTH FX-DEEP COMA.
- ICD-9-CM 804.55 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 804.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 804.55.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 804.55: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture