2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 804.55
Open fractures involving skull or face with other bones without intracranial injury with prolonged (more than 24 hours) loss of consciousness without return to pre-existing conscious level
- Short description: Opn skl/oth fx-deep coma.
- ICD-9-CM 804.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 804.55 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 804.55.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 804.55: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture