2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 799.81
- ICD-9-CM 799.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 799.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 799.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 799.81: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R68.82 Decreased libido
- Decreased libido (low sex drive)
- Reduced libido
- psychosexual dysfunction with inhibited sexual desire (302.71)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 799.81
- Decrease, decreased
- libido 799.81
- sexual desire 799.81