2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 799.81
- ICD-9-CM 799.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 799.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 799.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 799.81: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Decreased libido (low sex drive)
- Reduced libido
- psychosexual dysfunction with inhibited sexual desire (302.71)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R68.82 Decreased libido
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 799.81
- Decrease, decreased
- libido 799.81
- sexual desire 799.81