2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.4
Nonspecific elevation of levels of transaminase or lactic acid dehydrogenase (ldh)
- Short description: ELEV TRANSAMINASE/LDH.
- ICD-9-CM 790.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 790.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 790.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 790.4: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R74.0 Nonspecific elevation of levels of transaminase and lactic acid dehydrogenase [LDH]
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) (serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase) (SGPT) level raised
- ALT (SGPT) level raised
- Elevated alanine aminotransferase (alt)
- Elevated ALT
- Elevated ALT measurement
- Elevated levels of transaminase & lactic acid dehydrogenase
- Elevated transaminase
- Elevated transaminase measurement
- Increased transaminase level