2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.32
Complex febrile convulsions
- seizures that occur during a fever; a common condition, affecting 2-5% of children aged 3 months to five years; majority are simple febrile seizures (generally defined as generalized onset, single seizures with a duration of less than 30 minutes); complex febrile seizures are characterized by focal onset, duration greater than 30 minutes, and/or more than one seizure in a 24 hour period.
- Short description: COMPLX FEBRILE CONVULSNS.
- ICD-9-CM 780.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 780.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.32: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 780.32 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 780.32: