2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.4
Other hammer toe (acquired)
- Short description: OTHER HAMMER TOE.
- ICD-9-CM 735.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 735.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 735.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 735.4: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acquired hammer toe
- Acquired hammer toe, other than great toe
- Acquired left hammer toe
- Acquired right hammer toe
- Hammer toe
- Hammer toe, acquired
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M20.40 Other hammer toe(s) (acquired), unspecified foot
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 735.4
- Hammer toe (acquired) 735.4
- late effects of rickets 268.1