2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.4
Other hammer toe (acquired)
- Short description: Other hammer toe.
- ICD-9-CM 735.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 735.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 735.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 735.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.40 Other hammer toe(s) (acquired), unspecified foot
- Acquired bilat hammer toes
- Acquired bilateral hammer toe
- Acquired bilateral hammer toes
- Acquired hammer toe
- Acquired hammer toe, other than great toe
- Acquired left hammer toe
- Acquired right hammer toe
- Hammer toe
- Hammer toe, acquired
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 735.4
- Hammer toe (acquired) 735.4
- late effects of rickets 268.1