2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.45
Contracture of joint of pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: JT CONTRACTURE-PELVIS.
- ICD-9-CM 718.45 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 718.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.45: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Contracture of hip joint
- Contracture of L hip
- Contracture of left hip
- Contracture of left hip joint
- Contracture of R hip
- Contracture of right hip
- Contracture of right hip joint
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M24.559 Contracture, unspecified hip