2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 579.9
Unspecified intestinal malabsorption
- Short description: INTEST MALABSORPTION NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 579.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 579.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 579.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 579.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K90.9 Intestinal malabsorption, unspecified
- Adult osteomalacia due to malabsorption
- Intestinal malabsorption
- Malabsorption in the elderly
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Malabsorption, intestinal
- Malabsorption syndrome NOS