2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 239.9
Neoplasm of unspecified nature site unspecified
- Short description: NEOPLASM NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 239.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 239.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 239.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 239.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D49.9 Neoplasm of unspecified behavior of unspecified site
- Anemia due to neoplasia
- Anemia in neoplastic disease
- Anemia, neoplastic
- Dermatomyositis w neoplastic disease
- Dermatomyositis with malignant disease
- Dermatomyositis with neoplastic disease
- Germ cell neoplasm
- Germ cell tumor
- Giant cell tumor
- Myelopathy due to neoplastic disease
- Myelopathy in neoplasm
- Myelopathy in neoplasm of unspecified nature
- Neoplasm, germ cell tumor
- Neoplastic disease
- Paraneoplastic polyneuropathy
- Polyneuropathy (multiple nerve disorder)