2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V30.00
Single liveborn born in hospital delivered without cesarean section
- Short description: SINGLE LB IN-HOSP W/O CS.
- ICD-9-CM V30.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V30.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM V30.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V30.00: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- LIVEBORN IN HOSPITAL WO CESAREAN SECTION
- Single live birth in hospital by vaginal delivery
- Single liveborn, in hospital by vaginal delivery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z38.00 Single liveborn infant, delivered vaginally